Pages

Sunday 30 October 2011

OPI goes Dutch with the OPI Holland collection

I got very exited when I read that the OPI spring 2012 collection will be a collection inspired by The Netherlands. Most of the names are based on a city or something people associate with The Netherlands and of course there is a gorgeous orange shade in the collection.

The colours from left to right:
Top row: Gouda Gouda Two Shoes, Wooden Shoes Like to Know It, I Don't Give a Rotterdam, A Roll In The Hague, Petal Faster Suzi, Dutch Ya Just Love OPI.

Bottom row: Thanks a WindMillion, Red Lights Ahead...Where?, Kiss Me On My Tulips, Vampsterdam, I Have a Herring Problem, & Did You Hear About Van Gogh?

I already found a website with swatches of this collection. I think I will buy something from this collection since I am from The Netherlands. There is one colour that definitely stands out to me: Vampsterdam. The colours will be available around March, so I guess I will probably post an update on this collection by then.

Are you exited for this collection too?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Want to let me know what you think? Leave a comment!