Pages

Wednesday 14 December 2011

Review: Diorskin Nude Natural Glow Fresh Powder with SPF 10, 040 Honey Beige

A week ago I showed you the Diorskin Nude Natural Glow Fresh Powder I bought in a haul, so today I'm going to review it.


Product information
Brand: Dior
Product: Diorskin Nude Natural Glow Fresh Powder
Colour: 040 Honey Beige
Price: €47,50
Content: 8g
Website: http://www.dior.com/
Ingredients: Active Ingredients Titanium Dioxide 5.53%
Other Ingredients: Boron Nitride, Aqua, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Pentylene Glycol, Menthoxypropanediol, Sodium Chloride, Stearic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Dimethicone/PEG-10/15 Cross polymer, Silica, Alumina, Parfum, MagnesiumAspartate, Zinc Gluconate, Copper Gluconate, Rhodochrosite Extract, Dipropylene Glycol, Sodium Metabisulfite, Sodium Citrate, Bytylphenyl Methylpropional, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol, Sericin, Hydrolyzed Linseed Extract, BHT, Sorbic Acid, Mica, CI 77492-CI 77499 Iron Oxides, CI 77163 Bismuth Oxychloride, CI77891 Titanium Dioxide, CI 77007 Ultramarines, CI77510 Ferric Ferrocyanide, CI73360 Red 30 Lake


This is my first Dior product. I know this is a rather pricey product, that's why I kept doubting whether I should get it or not. I've heard so many amazing things about this product, like this review by Marlena from Make-up Geek. I needed a new powder and thought that if I wouldn't buy it now I would regret it. Now let me tell you how happy I am with this product. First of all, just look at it. The packaging is so pretty and luxurious.


Second of all, the product itself is amazing. This powder is unlike any other powder I've tried. It's a loose powder with an almost liquid-like feel to it. It almost feels like the powder melts into your skin. The lady at the counter recommended using this powder with a flat-top brush, not a fluffy one. I don't own a flat-top brush yet so I the more fluffy side of my MAC 128 brush. The MAC 128 brush was limited edition and was part of the Semi Precious Collection.


The powder appears quite sheer on the skin and doesn't look cakey. I would say it provides you with light to medium coverage. Because of the tiny glitters in this powder it leaves your skin with a natural glow to it, without looking shiny or oily. It minimizes my pores and makes my skin look smoother. This powder can be used on it's own or over a foundation to set it.


I can only conclude it's an amazing product and definitely worth the money. Except for the price the only bad things about the product I could think of was that it's not easy to keep with you for touch-ups, which I never do anyway. Secondly, there aren't may shades available, this was the darkest one available at my counter. If you're looking for a powder light to medium coverage powder I would recommend testing this one at your local Dior counter.

Do you own any Dior products?

5 comments:

  1. Heerlijk luxe productje, lijkt me! Heb zelf nog niks van Dior, dat kan m'n budget voorlopig niet aan...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Als m'n MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural op is klinkt dit als een fijne vervanger!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Grappig dat je het zegt, het is voor mij de vervanger voor mijn MSF

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment :-)

    I have Dior mascara, its the best mascara i've EVER used. The powder looks great, the skin on your hand where you applied it looks glowing.

    Holli x
    Dragonmommy123.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely blog :)
    Laur x

    Www.betwixtlaur.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Want to let me know what you think? Leave a comment!