Pages

Monday 2 January 2012

NOTD: Happy New Year nails

For New Years Eve I wanted to have glamorous and sparkly nails, so I decided to combine three nail polishes together to create this:


How I did this:
As usually do, I started with applying a base coat to my nails to prevent the nail polishes from staining my nails. After that I applied two coats of P2 Color Victim Nail Polish 570 So Cool! which is a beautiful dark blue with a metallic finish.


Then I applied one coat of Essence Nail Art Special Effect! Topper 02 Circus Confetti, a beautiful mixture of hexagonal en tiny sparkles in various colours.


Finally I applied one coat of H&M Confetti Kisses, which was part of their 2011 holiday collection. Notice Mickey and Minnie Mouse on the incredibly cute packaging?


Did you do anything specials with your nails or make-up for New Year's Eve?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Want to let me know what you think? Leave a comment!