Pages

Friday 4 November 2011

Review: Make Up Store Eye Pencil in Gold Digger


Product Information
Brand:
Make Up Store
Product: Eye Pencil
Colour: Gold Digger
Price:  €14,00
Website: http://www.makeupstore.se



I was in Amsterdam already a while ago and when I was there I visited Make Up Store. This brand has been available in The Netherlands for a while but you can only buy it in Amsterdam. The address is Heiligeweg 9 1012 XN Amsterdam. One of the products I bought was a eye pencil in the colour Gold Digger.

What Make Up Store says about this product:
Eyepencil gives a soft marking of the eyes than eyeliner. The pencils are neither hard nor soft. They are easy to work with and long lasting. To get the best result fixate the eyepencil with eyeshadow. Use the same colour or try to blend the colours on the pen and the eyeshadow. Remember to shape your eyepencil often so it stays hygienic.


Gold Digger is a beautiful shimmery bronze/gold shade and is safe to use on the waterline. Some of the Make Up Store Eye Pencils are not safe to use on the waterline because of the glitter. The Eye Pencil is really soft and almost slides on to the skin. The pencil is very pigmented as you can see in the picture above, the swatch on the left is really just one stroke with the pencil. This product has amazing staying power, it stays on all day until I decide to take it off with some make-up remover. There are many different colours available with different finishes. I really like this product so I highly recommend checking them out if you have the time to do so.  I also bought a pigment and I will review that soon.

Have you tried anything by Make Up Store?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Want to let me know what you think? Leave a comment!