Pages

Saturday 5 November 2011

Review: E.L.F. Essential Eyeliner Brush


Product Information
Brand:
E.L.F. (Eyes Lips Face)
Product: (flat) eyeliner brush
Price: €1,00
Website: http://www.eyeslipsface.nl/ http://www.eyeslipsface.co.uk/


What E.L.F. says about this product:
Refined, gentle brush tip perfectly reaches the inner and outer lash line for ultra thin and smooth application. Works in harmony with wet or dry formulations for a lasting look.

All e.l.f. professional makeup brushes have been designed and tested by our professional team of makeup artists. Each brush has been ergonomically designed to fit perfectly into your hand and facilitate a flawless finish with every application.

I already own some stuff by E.L.F. but I never ordered any brushes from their essentials line. Everything in the E.L.F. essentials line is €1,00 and because it's so cheap I couldn't really believe the brushes were any good. Nevertheless I decided to try some, because if you never try, you'll never know. I ordered an eye shadow brush and this eyeliner brush. I really like this eyeliner brush, just not for eyeliner. In my opinion this brush is too big to use it for eyeliner, so I use it for concealer. This flat brush is perfect to use for concealer around your lips after you've applied lipstick to make the edges look more precise. This brush is also perfect for applying colour to your lips, with this brush you can effortlessly define your cupid's bow. That all for just €1,00!

I have more product by E.L.F. which I will review soon.

Have you tried any brushes from the E.L.F. essentials line? Are they any good?

2 comments:

  1. I tried some of the brushes but I don't really like them...but I think the blending one is the best of all

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not all E.L.F. brushes are good. My favourite is the Kabuki. I will review it soon.

    ReplyDelete

Want to let me know what you think? Leave a comment!