Pages

Tuesday 20 December 2011

Catrice Welcome to Las Vegas Lashes for Show Down


Recently Catrice came out with a new limited edition called Welcome to Las Vegas, inspired by the extravagant glitter and glamour in Las Vegas. I only bought one thing from this collection, the Lashes for Show Down. These lashes so looked nice and wispy and they were only 3,99 so I couldn't resist the temptation to buy them. They come in a small plastic case with little tube of glue inside, which I'm not sure of if it works properly. Most of the time the glue that comes with cheap fake lashes isn't of good quality. I'm not sure yet if I will wear these lashes soon or I will just put them in the back of my drawer and save them for a special occasion, because these are definitely not the most natural-looking lashes.

Did you buy anything from the Catrice Welcome to Las Vegas Collection?

2 comments:

Want to let me know what you think? Leave a comment!